EAVESDROP, MUCH???!?!?

Pages

2011-07-23

Digital Footprints of Apples

As I personally love design and changng things I decided to check out how one of my favorite websites has changed over the years. Or lets say....one of my favorites. I have to admit that I am a bit of an APPLE...MAC...whatever you wanna call it geek, so I frequently check the site to check whether there are any new products, software, designs etc. I love Apple because I love design in general and I think it is amazing to see how not only the internet but technology evolves over time. So here is the digital story of Apple in screenshots:

1997

1998

2000

2001

2004

2004


2007

2009

2010


As you probably have noticed, I did not post shots from each an every year, only the ones with major changes. By the way, all these screenshot were taken from the Way Back Machine (www.waybackmachine.org/)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen